Sunday 29 November 2015

Rolling Out The Classics

Carrying on with what looks like a month of music, let's see the songs and albums I've grown up with!

First up is The Hoosiers, The Trick To Life album. I had forgotten about it completely but 'Goodbye Mr A' and 'Worried about Ray' bring back so many happy memories of my childhood.



Mcfly, they'll forever be in my heart. Whether it was at my first concert in 2008 or this singing album at the top of my lungs with my friends at the primary school discos. Great songs boys and it's good to see Mcbusted doing well. Wishing you all the best from a long time fan. ‘Please, Please' and 'Obviously' are my two favourites but I've had some great times performing dance routines to 'Don't Stop Me Now'.



What are your favourite classic songs?

Joyfully Light





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Joyfully Light | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig