Sunday 15 November 2015

Sing Your Heart Out

Favourite songs at the moment

Some are classics, some new songs and others are just too good not to share!
All the credit of course goes to the artists and well done to you all for making such amazing music.


My Chemical Romance - I Don't Love You



My Chemical Romance - AOL Session 2006 [Full Performance]



Troye Sivan Live (FULL SHOW) - Washington, DC
Recorded by Danny Alvarado @imdannymedina (Twitter/Instagram/Snapchat/Kik) on Apple iPhone 6 Plus at U Street Music Hall (www.ustreetmusichall.com)




Years & Years - Eyes Shut (Live) - Stripped (Vevo LIFT UK)





My Chemical Romance - 2007 - Live And Rare Full Album






Kill All Your Friends - My Chemical Romance


What is your favourite song?

Joyfully Light










Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Joyfully Light | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig